- Illusion of Purity goes to the Netherlands!
- Sprekende Ezels performance
- Return to stage: new performances in open microphone events
- Taboo wall against sexual intimadation and abusive language, 17th Oct, Brussels
- Book review: The Highly Sensitive Person In Love. Understanding and managing relationships when the world overwhelms you (by Elaine N. Aron)
Tag Archives: New Poems
Windstil, the poem. Windstil, the blog entry. Yes, I got a poem named “Windstil” which is Dutch for “windless” literally, or in dictionary terms “airless”. Those who only rely on this website to follow the project must think that Illusion … Continue reading