- Illusion of Purity goes to the Netherlands!
- Sprekende Ezels performance
- Return to stage: new performances in open microphone events
- Taboo wall against sexual intimadation and abusive language, 17th Oct, Brussels
- Book review: The Highly Sensitive Person In Love. Understanding and managing relationships when the world overwhelms you (by Elaine N. Aron)
Monthly Archives: February 2015
Last Wednesday, 25th February, Illusion of Purity participated in the monthly Brussels edition of the open microphone event "De Sprekende Ezels". In a crowded café Monk in the center of Brussels, the following poems were recited by Illusion of Purity: … Continue reading
After a (too) long absence from stage, in a period mainly dedicated to writing, Illusion of Purity has finally made its comeback on stage due to participating in a few open microphone events! With equal enthousiasm as before, and still … Continue reading